Why my neighbor has a clock in his window? And what about Maryjane?

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my first HDR for your review. It's cold and raining here but I had to shoot something....can you relate? Why does my neighbor have a clock in the window? It's been there for 2 years now. I find humans interesting animals to study...but I still don't understand.

Window full of Time by Trever1t, on Flickr

I missed the clock. It must be stuck on 4:20.

Is this taken in US Trever? Looks just like English suburbia.

Look hard and you'll find it. It's been in it's location, unmoved for almost 2 years....and I can't fathom why!

Yes, this is my view from my balcony in San Jose, California. It's just the English weather we're having that looks familiar! :D

The HDR is nice, I suppose, but the image in general just frustrates me. There's no real composition that I can see, and the image is so busy. The title only furthers to frustrate me, because I see no clock, and even if I *did* sit there and spent enough time staring, searching, and squinting, all of the visible windows are too small to even make a difference.

I've had a clock in the window over my kitchen sink for 17 years now.

Ok, Ok! In the window far left of the building dead center is a clock, with dial facing outward towards the camera. It's been there for as long as 2 years, unmoving.

The composition has no central subject, rather it's just the view I see everyday. :D

if so inclined you may see the picture at full size here ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/trever1t/5543069609/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Last edited:
The big question is why are you looking in your neighbors window?

Not really. I look at my surroundings continuously. I think it's the basis of my love of this art.

A non-working clock in a neighbors window a block away isn't as bad as a '71 Vega with no tires rusting away right next door.

Ok, Ok! In the window far left of the building dead center is a clock, with dial facing outward towards the camera. It's been there for as long as 2 years, unmoving.

The composition has no central subject, rather it's just the view I see everyday. :D

if so inclined you may see the picture at full size here ... All sizes | Window full of Time | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I still don't see anything remotely resembling a clock. It's too far away and too small in the image.

.....I still don't see anything remotely resembling a clock. It's too far away and too small in the image.

My guess it's the little brown arc in the bottom left of the window.

Most reactions

Back