Why people shoot film

Could do this all afternoon.

Joe
Yeah.. But this are manipulation done with real light and real photosensitive material, not a virtual pixels. Each mistakes costs real money, many of that pictures are one of the kind. One needed to be a real artist. Nowadays whatever you do someone else will do better. Whatever you did in the past already everyone (me excluded) is doing better. That's the power of pixel. :eyebrows:

Joe
Yeah.. But this are manipulation done with real light and real photosensitive material, not a virtual pixels. Each mistakes costs real money, many of that pictures are one of the kind. One needed to be a real artist. Nowadays whatever you do someone else will do better. Whatever you did in the past already everyone (me excluded) is doing better. That's the power of pixel. :eyebrows:

And its down fall with the art world people will pay real money for real prints

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Joe

Right.. fortunately the place I buy all my computer parts lets me pay them in monopoly money the minute I tell them that I'm going to be using the rig in part for manipulating photos. Plus those good folks at Adobe just forking over the license for Photoshop in exchange for guitar lessons was awesome. I mean it's so nice not to have any "real money" tied up in any of this stuff.

Sheesh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back