Why that knot in my stomach....

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
GardnerFD011bwLarge.jpg

Nice, but selective coloring isn't my favorite technique. Also, you really need to clean the mirror. Maybe thats why....;)

lol, cool pic. i had a state trooper actually walk across the gas station lot to stop me as i was driving out to ask me how dark my window tint is. i just got a ticket last week, metered 14%, haha so i know that picture in my rearview oh too well lately :)

ps- windex :p

There's a knot in your stomach because you're retarded??? Seriously, why would you be worried about a state trooper?

^ i think it was a good catch phrase. that feeling u get when u look up in the mirror and finally notice theres been a cop behind you for some time.

cops dont phase me the slightest bit, but occassionally ill glance up and be like oh shiat bc theres one on my bumper trying to get me to do something worth getting pulled for

is photodriving against the law yet?

I know drinkdriving is

lol, cool pic. i had a state trooper actually walk across the gas station lot to stop me as i was driving out to ask me how dark my window tint is. i just got a ticket last week, metered 14%, haha so i know that picture in my rearview oh too well lately :)

ps- windex :p

Tough break! I've failed inspection due to tint before, so I went to my buddy in New Hampshire and got permission to use his residence as my address and kept my tint! Much better than having to peel it...

hmm, volvo 240 wagon eh?

I would say you got that knot in your stomach because you were driving holding up a DSLR instead of paying attention to the road... and in full view of a State Trooper. You're lucky you didn't kill yourself or someone else!

:) Just kidding.

Even though I have nothing to fear, I always get that rush of adrenaline when a cop pulls in behind me and follows me. It's that "fight or flight" reaction we get to danger. Kind of fun, until the danger become real and they flip the lights on. Then it's just that sinking feeling wondering how much the courts charge for 10 over now days. :)

I think the selective coloring would work better if the trooper was closer. I like the idea, but the white patrol car doesn't work the greatest with the selective coloring unless it is more prominent.

Tough break! I've failed inspection due to tint before, so I went to my buddy in New Hampshire and got permission to use his residence as my address and kept my tint! Much better than having to peel it...

What are you talking about? NH has the worst tint laws. You can only do your backs and they can't be too dark. You'd be better off in Mass where you can tint all fours.

hmm, volvo 240 wagon eh?

Nope-Subaru.

I think the selective coloring would work better if the trooper was closer. I like the idea, but the white patrol car doesn't work the greatest with the selective coloring unless it is more prominent.

Selective coloring would be really swell if his lights were on... Wait.. What the hell am I saying... It's fine the way it is.... LOL..

What are you talking about? NH has the worst tint laws. You can only do your backs and they can't be too dark. You'd be better off in Mass where you can tint all fours.

This was 19 years ago, and I don't think they had either vehicle inspections then or tint laws, but somehow I was able to register it there and have my buddy vouch for me, but I lived in MA, so the NH police never got a gander at my tint..

Most reactions

Back