why.... WHY!

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
would i not even think of using my on board flash. saturday i stepped out and saw this little guy hanging by my front door. there have been some cool spider shots posted here so i went back grabbed my camera and took a couple pics. big time overcast day with way too muck back light so i tried to get a silhouette shot. i kinda like these two, but after looking at them i had to say to myself " hey stupid, pop the flash op for next time, would ya" ;)

43825968.jpg

d847a57f.jpg

i dont know about me sometimes :lol:

thanks for lookin'

very nice...
maybe you could make the contrast a lil harder and reduse it to shades of grey only

anyway they are great shots!

Great silhouette photos... when I see a spider, I run the other direction. I don't think I could ever get close enough to one to photograph it! Very nice!

Do next time or don't. These are good in their own way!
And this is the kind of friendly spider that we have around the house and inside in masses. My son is fascinated by them. He has a very big, very artisticly woven web in his room now, fastened at the window frame, ceiling light, bed post and desk. Just been to check and he has not destroyed it yet, however went to catch "his spider" another daddy longleg for dinner (it's feeding on it right now), just like he did for our monster spider right outside the window of this room yesterday (cf. this thread for a picture: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28788 )

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh no... I hate spiders!!!! ahhhhh.... runs away without commenting...

... gets back without looking precisely...

... niah.. ok... you should have used the flash :p maybe those awful hair on its legs wouldn't be so visible :p

Have you seen my spider pic, put up almost EXCLUSIVELY for you, Mentos???

thanks for the comments.

LaFoto its not that i don't like these, i just should have taken another shot with the flash.

i am so sorry, forgot the WARNING :lmao:

the first is a cool shot :)

Most reactions

Back