Bryan Pereira

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.exposuretours.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is just for fun, but on my photo safari's I'm almost always out numbered by Canon shooters. sometimes 6-1! Last week we had 5 cheetahs on our vehicle it was an amazing experience, which camera do you think the cheetah decided to kiss? ... Nikon of course!

cheetah_kiss.JPG
cheetah looking in.JPG
cheetah side.JPG
on my vehicle.JPG

I like that they're not afraid! It looks as if they're quite comfortable on your car.

I like that they're not afraid! It looks as if they're quite comfortable on your car.
Ive been close to several, this family included, never had 5 surrounding me though! it was a little scary mostly just exciting and unreal

Krazy kitty kats kan't kotton to Kanon!

This reminds me of the Big Cat Diaries program they did a few years back. Cheetah certainly got not only very bold near the study cars ,but would also often use them for a vantage point. Seems that they are more sociable toward humans (although lots of other African animals are also very used to tourist cars now)- kind of explains why cheetah hunting (ergo hunting with a cheetah - they even had hoods like hawkers put onto their birds) became a sport/passtime for some.

Fantastic experience and looks like it was a lot of fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back