Why you don't go shopping on public holidays

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so I went shopping yesterday (Fri) and Thursday was a public holiday here so most people also took friday off as well. Well I didn't realise that so I went into town to go shopping for a dress. Needless to say, I didn't buy anything, I could hardly get into the shop!

RueStRome.jpg

Behind me here is a big city square and actually between me and the crowd is a small road that is always incredibly congested. So they have these barrier stump things along the edge of the square to stop people from parking or driving on there. So I just stood on one of those.
It was great, there were a bunch of about 5 or 6 cops right next to me watching me... probably thinking "bloody tourists" hehehe.

omg that would drive me bonkers. i hate shopping for christmas and this is why. TOO MNAY PEOPLE..

you really captured the chaos :)

I can't deal with crowds like that. That's just too busy! Very good shot though. Well done.

And... you still have C&A there?!?! I thought they vanished ages ago.

those people dont look very happy. no one ever smiles to just smile anymore :(

Thanks everyone. This street isn't usually like thiss but I'll try and get an empty picture of it to compare.

i dig it! i like how the color red is bounced around everywhere
Yeah it's alright in one pic here and there - but this whole city is pink! Every single building is made out of the same red brick. That's why it's called "La Ville Rose" or The pink city. That, and we also have a large gay population here.

Most reactions

Back