"Why you need an artistic statement"

mikehayward

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A friendly and big "Hello!" to all...

I invite members here to visit my current photography blog installment at TheWhole9.com (a creative community that includes photographers). Here's the link on today's post, "Why You Need An Artistic Statement!"
The Photography Blog » Why You Need An Artistic Statement!

I hope you enjoy what I hope is a funny, entertaining piece on the topic of "artistic statements."

Thanks!

- Mike

:lmao:

Very funny. Did one of those for my first show. What a pita! Could have used that then. It was my first and last one.

Ever seen the movie "Pecker"? There is a very funny sort of artist statement made by a NYC gallery owner about her new star photographer... who happens to be blind :lol:

there actually is a famous blind-ish photog in NYC, he has to use a magnifying glass and rope to measure focusing distance. GREAT tones in his prints though, and cool textures he found with a magnifying glass.

Someone posted a link about another blind-ish photographer just today. Legally blind is not quite the same as totally blind. So you are right. But the movie being a comedy, the photographer was totally blind...

Most reactions

Back