wicked storm clouds

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
As this squall line came in, it looked like almost any other one I have seen, but after the shelf cloud went over, it was breathtaking...

7-07-08_11.jpg

7-07-08_13.jpg

Doug Raflik

Yeah, those are pretty impressive storm clouds. If I saw those, I'd get inside, lock all the windows, get the flashlights, and turn off the computer.

They are so impressive, make you feel like the sky is going to fall onto your head! Threatening - and you did capture just that! Wow.

Wisconsin is scary. You're gonna end up following a yellow brick road with some ruby red slippers on

great pics! I must say i prefer the 2nd shot, the lush green field then the dark and scary sky is great contrast for this pic!!

thats awesome....

awesome shots!! Excellent skies !! I think I prefer #2, I like the color there, I might have cropped out the road on the right though,, very cool PP too

Love #2---- the bending cornstalks really give insight into how quickly this storm was moving, as well as adding a sense of "power" to the storm... really beautiful shots!

These are great. I love how the ground and farm is silhouetted in #1, but #2 is my favorite.

Most reactions

Back