Wide Open

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shot was taken a few weeks ago in NW MA. I really wanted to capture the wide open field and sky. If you have any suggestions for other compositions I would love to hear them.

2608444214_c9b1e56ec4_b.jpg

I like it, too.

My only comment would be that there seems to be some interest at the edges of the photos (clouds in the sky, trees) but the center is very quiet. I'm guessing you had reasons to frame it this way but I know I'm a little curious what was just out of the frame (particularly the left edge of the frame).. :D

I framed the way I did because I wanted to make sure I got the hills in the background but I definitely should have either gone wider to include the clouds or waited for them to travel further in to the picture, Thanks for pointing that out

My only complaint is I can see the mask that you used to darken the sky (or what appears to be a mask). Maybe use a smaller brush to hide it better? In fact, I think that sky could use a little brightening.

thanks for the comments

BB- I did do a poor job masking the sky, so I gave it another shot, and edited the original post

Most reactions

Back