Widebody 300ZX twin turbo.....

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's my latest adventure. I went out with a buddy in hopes to get his Car in a magazine. Here are a few of the shots. Feel free to comment, critique tell me the cars sucks or you love it. Just if you look please leave a comment, suggestion or whatever.

1).
4909914682_74c2c0a3d3_b.jpg

2).
4909090651_96a0dc1f79_b.jpg

3).
4909314357_2722be7b40_b.jpg

4).
4909315977_30c67403a6_b.jpg

5).
4909913888_8ce5b0676e_b.jpg

6).
4909315329_8c322fd26d_b.jpg

Damn this car is shweeet!!! Love the photos too. #1 would have been better if the name tag was all in focus. A slightly tighter crop on the motion pics would be nice. This car would be great for a rig type of shot.

Nice photos. I like the wide body. I like the hood. I dont like the piece between the head lights. Never a fan of bumber that screams... LOOK.. I HAVE A TURBO (or two). I think the intercooler (and the pipes) should be painted black ;).

Damn this car is shweeet!!! Love the photos too. #1 would have been better if the name tag was all in focus. A slightly tighter crop on the motion pics would be nice. This car would be great for a rig type of shot.

I agree about the rig shot.....but unfortunately I don't have a rig. So, it's car to car for me. :D

Yes, 5 and 6 are very nice...I like the way the motion is portrayed in #6...if the sky had been a little lower on tonal value, it might havs been perfect....still, nice...I LOVE the industrial feel in #5...these are better shots than many people do.

Yes, 5 and 6 are very nice...I like the way the motion is portrayed in #6...if the sky had been a little lower on tonal value, it might havs been perfect....still, nice...I LOVE the industrial feel in #5...these are better shots than many people do.

Thanks for the comments Derrel..... remember feel free to edit a photo if ya want. I always like to see other peoples perspectives. It just gives me more ideas. :blushing:

needs some new wheels. Chrome is so ugly imo. The shots look pretty good to me. seems like the last roller would have been a little better if it wasn't as dark.

needs some new wheels. Chrome is so ugly imo. The shots look pretty good to me. seems like the last roller would have been a little better if it wasn't as dark.

I was after more of a knight rider look.....if you remember or gave ever seen the intro. Growing up in the 80's, it's one of those memorable TV moments.

Most reactions

Back