Wife gave me the green light on D7100

If you are in dire needs, try to sell it. Otherwise keep it, the flippy screen might come in handy once in awhile. BTW do you know refurb D7100 are back in stock at Adorama for $499 (90 day) and Cameta for $530 (1 year warranty)

can you send a link? can't find them.
Nikon D7100
Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera Body - Factory Refurbished includes Full 1 Year Warranty
Here's an old post by me about Cameta and their customer service My D7100 is a lemon and Cameta Camera has amazing customer service!

When I searched, nothing came up! how did you find it if I may ask?
I googled D7100 refurbished for both stores :)

Thanks...I think they are both gone now lol. It's saying the last one was added to a cart 5 minutes ago
Try again, that may have been me when I checked availability...

I'm going to try again tonight after work. Hopefully it will still be there.

If you are in dire needs, try to sell it. Otherwise keep it, the flippy screen might come in handy once in awhile. BTW do you know refurb D7100 are back in stock at Adorama for $499 (90 day) and Cameta for $530 (1 year warranty)

Would you recommend buying refurbished?
I have owned the D60, D90, D7000, D600 D7100, D7200, D300. I got the D7000 new & the D300 used. The rest were refurbished. Only one I had problems with was the D7000

I've got a D7100 and I love it. I had the D3000 before and upgraded for the faster frames per second as well as better low light capabilites. I sold my old camera as there was no situation where I would reach for the older camera. Whether or not you sell your current camera, you're going to love the D7100! Good choice

I buy most of my stuff refurbished, at least a 9 or 10 or a mint - condition.

Never had a problem, bought lots of lenses but also a D7000 and a D600.

I'd recommend buying second-hand from a store though, not ebay or craigslist.

Thanks guys. Picked a new one up for a good price. I would have gone refurbished but I couldn't find any in stock. Should be here next week and I have decided to sell the D5000 as well. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back