@#&@^!#$ Wife!

JayClark79

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Am I right or wrong here people? But I just found out my wife posted my pics from a wedding we went to yesturday on her facebook page before I could post them on mine.... She also posted the studio style shots i took of our son before I could post them on mine. UGH i feel like she has stolen from me lol.

I want our friends and family to come to my album and leave comment or whatever now i check her profile an people have all been tagged and comments added to her album..

She didnt even point people to my smugmug page for prints, or even mention that it as ME tha took the pictures.... I told her wtf those were my pictures... her responce... they are our pictures...GGGRRRRRR

take better care of your stuff.

btw how did you get the flickr and canon banner in ur sig

Sue her for copyright violations :D

OK, maybe not... but I see a bartering opportunity here!

good idea, it clearly shows a box and a check saying you have the rights to upload these pics on FB.

When you marry -
All that is yours is hers
All that is hers - is still hers ;)

I see a bartering opportunity here!

EEEXXXXCEEELLLLLLLLLEEENNNTTTTTT
350729-mrburns.gif

Ummmmm, I agree they are your pictures and she should have asked before she posted them. I also think you shouldn't disrespect your wife and talk about her behind her back. I realize I sound like a marriage counselor but you really should tell your wife how you feel. If she doesn't understand your anger and disappointment at her having stolen your thunder then be more careful on showing her your pictures. Whatever you do----- Don't show her your original comments here. Your likely to have your camera shoved up your behind none to gently. LOL

(BTW--I visited your site..... nice pics)

lol my wife seriously wouldnt care if i showed her my post here... infact.. now that i have to people saying i should trade or barter.... im thinking of using it as a bargining tool

PS thanks for visiting...
the wedding shots are at http://jayclark79.smugmug.com/Weddings/Benson-Grofic at least i dont think i put them on flickr???

lol my wife seriously wouldnt care if i showed her my post here... infact.. now that i have to people saying i should trade or barter.... im thinking of using it as a bargining tool

the wedding shots are at Benson - Grofic - jayclark79's Photos at least i dont think i put them on flickr???

Hey, your wife took some really nice pics! :lol:

the wedding shots are at Benson - Grofic - jayclark79's Photos at least i dont think i put them on flickr???

LOL.

Unless this issue cost you money, because you were going to be paid for the pics, but now the client got them free from your wife, this is a non-issue. Granted, she stole your thunder, but they were taken for memories not comercial value.

Think of it like this, memories are her department; after all, who mails out the birthday/annaversary/christmas cards?

But still, take it out in trade, maybe she'll fulfill a fantasy or two for the really good shots. Trade memories for memories!

She did not even credit me... I was going to have her remove her album and just go retag everyone in my album.... but i think im going to have her edit the discription to say I took them, and if anyone wants to see print quality photos to visit my smugmug

Most reactions

New Topics

Back