Wild in AFRICA...... 14 photos!

fotonemer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last week I had the opportunity to go visit a friend of mine that works on a 5 star game reserve on the east coast of South Africa. The place is called Shamwari and is absolutely awesome! I will recomend this place for any one who would like to come over here on a safari.

That beeing said i got photos. ALOT! Here are just a few if the response is good i will post some more!

Any comments are welcome!

1.Elephant
IMGP0777.jpg

2. Leopard
IMGP1509.jpg

3.Lioness

IMGP1329.jpg

4.Cheetah
IMGP1576.jpg

5. Rhino

IMGP1501.jpg

6.Lion drinking water

IMGP1401.jpg

7. Lioness

IMGP1377.jpg

8.Lion

IMGP1350.jpg

9. Giraffe
IMGP1282.jpg

10. Wild dogs eating kudu
IMGP1271.jpg

11. Pride of lions
IMGP1211.jpg

12. another lioness
IMGP1208.jpg

13. Another male lion

IMGP1197.jpg

14. Lion love
IMGP1202.jpg

Amazing shots, brilliant standard, I am very impressed and very jealous! I will make a point of visiting next year! PS: Can I download the elephant shot to use as wallpaper on my PC?

Great shots. Love the last cuddly pic!
And uhmmm....As jy hierdie verstaan is jy afrikaans... I shall call myself Afrikaans from now on since I understand what it says ;-)

The response better be good so you will post more of these! Wow. They are all great! Good to see the animals in the wild, and you saw them being themselves really, wow, those wild dogs eating the kudu .. pretty graphic. Not too bad for me, but ... yes. Nature!

Really good.
I do love the light in the "Pride of Lions" photo!
And the action in the first with the elephants. Wow. They came right up to where you were!

Thanks guys! I'll make sure to post a few more later in the week- got a bunch more.

awesome shots you got there mate. I just love the Rhino one, magnificant animal and magnificantly captured :)

I must say this is my favourite one aswell.

Thanks for the responses!

With most of these i used a telron 70mm-300mm. We got really close, and as my friend is a qaulified bush ranger i got out of the vehicle alot and then walked towards the animals. This was the expiernce of a lifetime!!!

Great shots...this is something that is on my lifetime 'to do list'.

Great shots...this is something that is on my lifetime 'to do list'.

Big Mike don't hesitate, come on over you WILL love it here- I PROMISE!
And when you do come over GO TO SHAMWARI.

I do not know if im allowed to do this, so I'm not going to give their website adress but just google it and have a look at what they offer!

WOW, need i say more, these are all fantastic
Luke

Most reactions

New Topics

Back