Wild Origins - A Tribal Editorial

FKP007

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this was a personal project of mine I've been wanting to shoot for sometime. If anyone has any questions or comments regarding the shoot please ask I'm more than happy to answer.

Tribal193 spread web.JPG

Tribal249 complete web.JPG

Tribal184 complete web.JPG

Tribal161 complete web.JPG

Tribal135 complete web.JPG

Tribal086 complete web.JPG

Tribal247 complete web.JPG

Last edited:
I don't see an image. :(

Nicely done; I trust, in keeping with your signature, only one light was used?

One light directly overhead the subject angled down. A BRX500i Elinchrom strobe with an Eli strip softbox. No fill, no reflectors.

Very nice!! :smile:

I like the subtle, low-key processing and its high degree of consistency over the set. Nice pictures! Wonderful.

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Five and six almost look like a different model to me. In all the other pictures she has an 'edgier', no-nonsense expression - not harsh, but much more serious. In these two (especially the close-up), though, her expression is more one of mild surprise or amazement - almost more amusement. The differences are subtle (mouth maybe a little more open, eye's a bit wider), but the effect is fairly dramatic.

Is there an actual tribe that these photos reflect or is that a generic use of the term? In any case very impressive studio photography.

Five and six almost look like a different model to me. In all the other pictures she has an 'edgier', no-nonsense expression - not harsh, but much more serious. In these two (especially the close-up), though, her expression is more one of mild surprise or amazement - almost more amusement. The differences are subtle (mouth maybe a little more open, eye's a bit wider), but the effect is fairly dramatic.
Makeup and hair can dramatically change a models look, however I don't think she looks like a different model lol thanks though

Is there an actual tribe that these photos reflect or is that a generic use of the term? In any case very impressive studio photography.
It's a mish mash of various pieces no reflection of any particular tribe. Thank you

love the idea, love the editing

well done!

Very nicely done.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back