Wildlife Photography in Africa - thoughts?

ben19

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all Wildlife Photographers,

This is just a brief post to gauge the interest in an idea formed between myself and fellow professional photographer Johan W. Elzenga, who will be familiar to many of you as an award-winning wildlife photographer and author.

Johan primarily shoots material for his books from Mfuwe lodge in the South Luangwa National Park, Zambia and as he is there for a good proportion of the year, we both agreed it might be worth gauging the interest of fellow photographers to see if any of you would like to spend 10 days in his company, sharing tips and digital photography techniques, as part of a small group in October 2010.

Having strong ties with a bespoke tour operator, it is a definite-go if people are interested and I just wanted to be the first to inform you of the course and determine whether or not the interest is there for everyone.

Thank you,

Ben

Strictly speaking this would count as a spam/advertising post so it might get deleted under the site rules. If you are more honest in your approach and intentions it might be worth your time contacting one of the site moderators or admin team with regard to this. Certianly it would be worth your time to make contact in advance when dealing with other communities with your request I would feel.

That said there is clearly a great level of interest in wildlife photography with Africa = with the main limiting factor being price. Especailly when words like "pro" and "award winning" start appearing the price is often very high for such shoot events - and that is the most limiting factor for many people.

Most reactions

Back