Wildlife

Few will follow your link. Why not post your best one here for all of us to view?

As Joel it would be best if you show some here in the forums. You can easily do this with your photos, just right click on them on your site and copy the URL/address line and then paste that into your reply. You then just need to put image tags around it to show it in the fourms like this:

[ img ] paste the URL/address here [ /img ]

done without any spaces and it will show the photo in the thread itself. You can then also put a link to your photo gallery into your signature which will appear below all your posts.

Also I did have a quick look at your stuff:
This is just very amusing and well seen and caught
http://www.demczukphotography.com/uploads/1/0/7/9/10793168/9803607_orig.jpg

And this I love - mostly because bats are much rarer a subject in photography!
http://www.demczukphotography.com/uploads/1/0/7/9/10793168/4611395_orig.jpg

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it. The reason I don't post a link is that I've bocked the right click (to avoid downloading of images) on the page. Which leads me to wonder how you managed to get the URL for those two images. It would be really helpful if you can tell me. I feel like an idiot asking, but hey... I have to learn some way.

Here's one of my favourites:

URL]

By the way... I would still like to know how you managed to get the link if you don´t mind. Thank you!

Last edited:

URL]

By the way... I would still like to know how you managed to get the link if you don´t mind. Thank you!
Your site is displaying it, for one:

URLCapture.jpg

It's also in the page's source code.

You realize there's no such thing as physical copy protection on the web, right? The script to remove the ability to right click is a minor inconvenience to those who want your images.

Seems your script has broken embedding - but as for the images I never open flash based images in the same window (takes forever to load) so I just middle mouse button click on them and they open in a new tab - image alone and thus the address bar has the link to the url .

URL]

Your site is displaying it, for one:

URLCapture.jpg

It's also in the page's source code.

You realize there's no such thing as physical copy protection on the web, right? The script to remove the ability to right click is a minor inconvenience to those who want your images.

Thank you. I know that if someone really wants my images they can get them. I was wondering if there was any other way that I didn't know about.

Seems your script has broken embedding - but as for the images I never open flash based images in the same window (takes forever to load) so I just middle mouse button click on them and they open in a new tab - image alone and thus the address bar has the link to the url .

I didn't know about that. Thanks for the info!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back