TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello forum :)
that is my first post here , i really liked this forum community
basically, i got a photo me and Ed Sheeran but it has a glare on my eye
because he was in a rush and he didn't have time to take another so
please would anyone remove the glare from this picture ?
thank you so much in advance :)
i really do appreciate it

Attachments

• 20150705_173055(0).jpg
    20150705_173055(0).jpg
    136 KB · Views: 223
First and foremost: Who took the photograph and have they specifically give you the rights to edit it? Secondly, because severity of the glare, there's very little data there with which to recreate the eye.

because severity of the glare, there's very little data there with which to recreate the eye.
It's done by using the other eye, copied, pasted, flipped, fitted, and so forth. Not exactly rocket science.
I understand the theory, however given the angle of his face to the camera, it seems to me that it's going to be difficult to reconstruct. I have no doubt you're far more skilled in this sort of than am I, my intent was simply to advise the OP that he shouldn't expect stellar results, nor in fact any results until he provides evidence that he has permission to edit the image.

Why is the image still posted?

I swear, you guys spouting "the rules" to new members is why half them leave (my bad attitude the rest).

It's his own freaking picture of his horrible cell phone.

I swear, you guys spouting "the rules" to new members is why half them leave (my bad attitude the rest).

It's his own freaking picture of his horrible cell phone.

Try swearing at the people who sign up and can't be bothered to read "the rules".

How's this? There's a little bit of glare at the bottom, but most of it is removed. Nice picture..

Removed Glare.jpg

If it were my photo and I was at home on my mbp, I'd pull it into LR CC and then try the new DeHaze slider on it. It wouldn't get rid of it all but it may help it a bunch to where you could use PS to fix the rest.

guys it was taken with my celltphone front camera , and im the owner of the photo and im on the guy on left
will someone please do it for me ?
thank youu

So CC now has a dehaze, when should we expect a deglare? LOL

Most reactions

Back