www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Will County Courthouse, Joliet, Illinois

p1917490041-4.jpg

Nikon D800, Nikon 14-24 2.8

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Excellent. Very dynamic. Wonderful conversion.

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man ... a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity" -----You sure the guy in the suit isn't Rod Sterling???? Everything is leaning toward the building all the way around as if it's being sucked up. Even the trash can and the man. If this was intentional, you are the man, if it was accidental you're a lucky dog, in either case it is a COOL SHOT.

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man ... a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity" -----You sure the guy in the suit isn't Rod Sterling???? Everything is leaning toward the building all the way around as if it's being sucked up. Even the trash can and the man. If this was intentional, you are the man, if it was accidental you're a lucky dog, in either case it is a COOL SHOT.
Thanks...let's just go with it was intentional then!

Glenn

Love it

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Nice b&w shot, but what was your vision for the image?

Nice b&w shot, but what was your vision for the image?
Thank you...my vision was to create an architectural image which emphasis lines against a clear, black sky. I ended up shooting a series of pictures of this building--some of which are more abstract than others. When I noticed people coming and going from the courthouse, I waited until a single person walked through the frame. I thought he gave the photograph more of a science fiction kind of feel to the image.

Glenn

Really wonderful shot. Good time of the year to shoot this perspective so the tree had lost its leaves.

Most reactions

Back