Will I get it?

Andrei_316

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I've been thinking to get a battery grip and a rubber hood for my d5100, will it arrive if I order it tommorow (Sunday 8-26-12)?
I want to receive the package before Friday or on Friday Eastern (Aug 31), Will it arrive? Because I want to use the Grip when I go camping this Saturday,

I'm ordering it from linkdelight, and if you guys know other online retailer that ships faster and have the things I need, I would be glad to know.

Thanks, Aldwin:thumbup:

Last edited:
By your date, did you actually mean "8-26-12"? And by "Frday" did you mean this-coming Friday (31 Aug)? If so, I wouldn't put money on it, since it will have to clear Canada Customs, and things have been known to spend a LOT of time there, however stranger things have happened, but really, no one can tell you when, or even if something will arrive. If they can, then there are some questions I'd like to ask about 6-49 numbers...

Sorry for the error, well It is august 31, and what is your question?

Will ebay.ca do?

It says it delivers 4-6 days

I've ordered many things from eBay sellers in China, and was always amazed when they arrived in less than ten days. But in the past six months or more, arrivals have been taking 3-4 weeks. Almost all are small items that fit in padded envelopes, and I've never been charged sales tax because of the low values. Don't know what the holdup is, but the convenience has suffered.

Amazon Prime for fast shipping. If you're ordering on eBay, contact the seller and ask if they can expedite shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Well I just orderd directy from linkdelight, Well I hope this thing comes before friday, and I'll do a review on the items I got for linkdelight

Most reactions

Back