Will it ever stop raining in Miami ?

If that's what you get when it rains, I wouldn't complain too much!

HAHA yea had to get out today rain or shine . Sick of being stuck inside !!! BTW we will start getting these bommers daily now in the rainy season.

Well it is June after all. The rain will stop in October, or so...

Well it is June after all. The rain will stop in October, or so...

DS I know it's the rainy season but you guys have has it easy over there so far . We stared this season like gang busters HAHAHA . BTW my family is in Marco and they haven had much less than us over here .

Not to worry I'll still fish , dive and shoot in the soup :lmao:

Yes we have had a lot less but it's raining now, all that soup from the Yucatan, for the next 3 days.

So you've never been to the Pac. NW I see.....

That second one is wonderful--in a edgy, ominous, end-of-the-world kinda way. :lol:
I do wonder what the color version would look like, but I like color.

My ex was from the NW. A sort of remote relative of his (his stepbrother-in-law, I guess) had come out to live in Georgia (where we lived, at the time) for a while. Dwayne was a hard worker, and my grandmother enjoyed the free labor, putting him to work in the garden. The first time it rained, she looked out and saw Dwayne, tilling a new patch of garden up, and she went out and told him he could stop working while it was raining. He said, "Ma'am, where I come from, if you don't work when it's raining, you just don't work." And went right back to tilling in the rain. :D

You know I have on occasion been up there , but the weather has always been nice , just luck of the draw I guess .

i like the b&w version best. so much so, i nominated it in the june photo of the month contest. :)

Well, as much as I love the clouds, I dislike the skyline and foreground water.
Very flat and lacks the punch of the clouds. I think this pulls down the photo as a whole more than the clouds help it.
In fact, they are so incongruous that I thought this might be a composite at first glance.
I might consider processing a layer just for the skyline and foreground and then blending.

Well, as much as I love the clouds, I dislike the skyline and foreground water.
Very flat and lacks the punch of the clouds. I think this pulls down the photo as a whole more than the clouds help it.
In fact, they are so incongruous that I thought this might be a composite at first glance.
I might consider processing a layer just for the skyline and foreground and then blending.

Thanks , I just made a few adjustments in Lr4 then silver efex pro. I'm not very profecient with layers , so I just kinda left it like this .

I prefer the colour version, but its a quirk of mine that if something is naturally coloured, that's how I prefer to see it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back