Will radio triggers work with 600ex-rt?

sactown024

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Right now I have a Yongnuo 568ex with the YN-622c ettl triggers. I was thinking about upgrading my flash to a 600ex-rt......will the 622c trigger the 600ex-rt built in radio or will i need to mount another 622c to the 60ex-rt?

Pretty sure you need another receiver... But then again you defeat the whole purpose of getting a 600RT. People get the 600 so they can use ofd camera ETTL, HSS, 2nd curtain ect. with a good range and no trigger-receiver. If you will use a yongnuo trigger, might as well buy an inexpensive powerfull flash. I say no need to buy the 600 untill you can buy 2+ of them.

The yongnuo trigger is ettl and HSS capable. It doesn't defeat the purpose because eventually I will have 2 or 3 600rt but right now I can afford 1 and if the yongnuo trigger will trigger it without another receiver it will save me from having to buy another set of triggers.

Canon's radio system is proprietary and only works with other Canon radio system components. I do like Canon's radio system... it's very full-featured.

Canon's radio system is proprietary and only works with other Canon radio system components. I do like Canon's radio system... it's very full-featured.

Thanks, this is helpful.

Most reactions

Back