Will someone sing Soft Kitty to me?

In the interests of member health and safety I'm going to have to put you into quarantine where you can't infect anyone important.

So I'm restricting you to the supporting members forum

I'd like to talk to you about your bribe......... for when you start making up the sleeping arrangements, or course.........
groucho.gif

Two Tylenol every four hours, an 8 ounce glass of water or hot tea every hour, limit your sugar intake, eat moderately, keep warm and don't get up and skitter about. Lay low and sleep as much as you can. The doctor is now out, $40.00, please - yeah, I'm cheap, but I'm also not a doctor, though I've often played one....hahahahaha. Hey, retired old toots have to make a buck or two - okay. Check or money order is fine.

Yessss I love Big Bang theory! BAZINGA! Sorry your sick feel better!

Well, took some Advil and fell asleep with this thread open on my laptop in my lap, Mr Rabbit got home from night shift early and sent me to bed with a shake of his head " you and your photo forum! ".

Oh and Ceeboy, cheque is in the mail ;)

Sorry, but I had to post it here, too.

meme2Z.jpg

Thank you Sparky! My fever finally broke last night (peaked at 102.1, ugh!)
The awesomeness of the meme must have done the trick ;)
I'm feeling marginally human this morning.

Sorry, I'm not sure how I missed this. I know how you feel...Viewing abstract usually gives me flu like symtoms :lmao:
Take care and I hope you feel better soon :wink:

Last edited:
Somehow I think we might soon see Sparky speaking only with the eagle meme pic :p

lol Thanks Rick.
Over, and I think we can quite safely blame Bitter ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back