Reaction score
Canon CA8518EF
85mm f/1.8 USM Autofocus Lens Imported

Bower BOSFD926C
SFD926C Digital Shoe Mount Flash for Canon SLR

Sigma SI102045DCAF
Zoom Super Wide Angle 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Autofocus

i have a canon eos 1000d.

Yes, they should all work fine with the 1000d. As far as the Canon 85 f1.8 is concerned though, purchase the "USA" version, it comes with the warranty, where the "Imported" is what they call "gray market" and comes with no warranty.

Good luck

The sigma doesn't exactly specify canon EF or EF-s mount (which is what you need), but they do make them in Canon mount along with Nikon etc.

The sigma doesn't exactly specify canon EF or EF-s mount (which is what you need), but they do make them in Canon mount along with Nikon etc.

I could be wrong (I'm not sure about the Xs), but the EF and EF-S should both work. To my knowledge the EF-s is meant for crop sensor cams where EF is full frame. The EF will work on crop sensor but not the other way around...

*** edit ***

Please disregard... I misread (having a bad day). I thought you were comparing the EF to the EF-S not Canon to Nikon or others... Sorry Fokker.

Last edited:
Aw damn i guess i shouldve done a little more research but it was a rush since i found out i leave the country to Samoa and will be doing some shooting there for some friends.

Thanks everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back