Willpops' pics (25 pics)

willpops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
willpops.neuf.fr
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody, I found this forum on google, and I decided to post some pictures of mine, in order to gather some critics (constructive ones, please...) I'm french, so excuse me if I'm not speaking correctly your langage...

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

38.jpg

41.jpg

009b.
41b.jpg

63.jpg

68.jpg

46.jpg
("beer less expansive")
44b.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

56.jpg

72a.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg
("J+C = [love] for ever")
77.jpg

78.jpg

79.jpg

80.jpg

Giraf : Hehe, thank you... I'm coming on US forums in order to practice English, and see other landscapes, and the first who replies to my message is from Quebec... French is everywhere :'(

I'd espacially like critics about 017 and more.

Wow... Ya got some really awesome shots, and an amazing eye for seeing them. Welcome to the forum

Welcome to TPF :D Your English is fine ;)

What an outstanding assortment of photos! So many to look at. Lots of very nice lines and textures to choose from. You mentioned #17. Not my favorite, but it does have nice lines and shadows.

My fav of all of them is by far #6. The tones and symmetry are excellent in that shot. Lots of other that stand out too for their own reasons. 1, 4, 5, 13, 21 :thumbup: Can't wait to see more!

Chiller :
Awesome shots, amazing eye? That's not what my french friends are telling me... But thank you ;)

woodsac :
Thank you too, for your critics. You can see more (from my beginning to now, but not all of my production, only selected ones) here : http://willpops.band.free.fr/photos . I make a lot of (girls' only) portraits, but I prefer not publish them too often... We never know what is done with it.

To all :
I'm not really sure how we say it in English, but there are a lot of high-litten zones where textures/details all become pure white on my photos (we say "zones brulees" which means "burned zones"). What do you think?

Are you referring to areas that become all white...like the sky at times. Like while trying to expose for shadows?
If so...we call them 'hot spots' or say 'washed out' or 'blown out'.

I will look at some of your other work when I get a chance ;)

really interesting series willpops 4,5 6 and 13 are my favs, you have a good eye thats for sure.... welcome to the forum.... looking forward to more :thumbup:

[words in italic are Google Translated]

woodsac :
Yeah, I'm talking about those zones. As I'm working with compacts (a FUJI S5500 for portraits/demonstrations, and a FUJI E510 for urban views/landscapes), I've got a very little dynamic with my sensors, so hot spots tend to appear often.

Archangel :
Thank you too, for your greetings ;)
Concerning my eye, I'd like to say that I'm coming from a french "artistic" forum (www.cfsl.net , photo forum, others are for painting, etc) where there are more "less touristic" pictures (take a look by yourself, you'll see). I only discovered TPF that night (here it is 930 PM), and for the little I've seen, pictures are more "everyday life" style. Do you know some US photo forum that is more oriented like www.cfsl.net ?

I only use forums for photography, and only this one....... im in England but i think there probably is a few US 'artistic' forums, but you may have to do a search for them ;)

Very nice work! I'm not getting all the pic's to load, but what I do see is wonderful!

Archangel :
Yeah, I sought Google for forums, but the best, to me, seemed to be that one ;)

melcooney :
You're a girl? You're welcome in my thread. Please come often. Are you single? :D (After Italian lovers, here are French losers...) Thank you for the greetings.

Randog :
My FTP folder is sometimes very slow (especially when I need it...), so like I said before, try directly http://willpops.band.free.fr/photos , or reload this page 2-3 times, it should work.

To all :
Is on this forum the habit of making a thread by subject? 'Cause the forum I'm coming from is more like "The thread of willpops", "The thread of Archangel", etc

willpops said:
melcooney :
You're a girl? You're welcome in my thread. Please come often. Are you single? :D (After Italian lovers, here are French losers...) Thank you for the greetings.

Yep, I'm a woman! :D Part French myself...but not enough to matter! I really enjoyed your pictures and am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

melcooney :
Part french? Interesting... Which part? :D Living where, now? For my next pictures, I'm used to post some approx. every week, depending on my agenda, my inspiration, etc.

Most reactions

Back