Winding

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently spent 4 days wandering around Central Oregon and Eastern Washington.

This one was taken in Palouse, Washington, with rolling green hills as far as the eye can see. Best viewed on black on FlickR.

Winding by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

That is pretty gorgeous. Good timing on catching mostly sunlight on the central portion. Now for some reason I have a craving for a lime Popsicle.

I actually envy you a bit. I could never succeed in taking this type of shot. It was never a perfect timing nor I could do anything decent in post.

I like it very much. Must say that it's too saturated for me, but that is just my taste.

Nice seeing you post something other than waterfalls ;)

Majeed, very nice image. It is a little oversaturated for my tastes, but each to is own.

WesternGuy

I like the point of view you choose, it has lots of impact without the sky.

That is pretty gorgeous. Good timing on catching mostly sunlight on the central portion. Now for some reason I have a craving for a lime Popsicle.

Thanks both!

I actually envy you a bit. I could never succeed in taking this type of shot. It was never a perfect timing nor I could do anything decent in post.

I like it very much. Must say that it's too saturated for me, but that is just my taste.

Nice seeing you post something other than waterfalls ;)

You can with practice! :).

Majeed, very nice image. It is a little oversaturated for my tastes, but each to is own.

WesternGuy

Thanks WG. Definitely very green this time of year being May, but I can see a few notches lower on the overall saturation.

Beautiful!

I like the point of view you choose, it has lots of impact without the sky.

Thanks.

That is a stunning photo. Just gorgeous.

Outstanding. Really nice depth & texture.

Most reactions

Back