window blinds

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well, looked like it to me :) let your imagination go and enjoy the sky ;) someone told me they saw a woman walking up a stairway....go figure.

this is a shot from this summer i converted.

41714565-O-1.jpg

I like the oblique lines of the stairs and the subtle pattern in the floor! Nice conversion too!:thumbup:

There's an interesting shadow to the left too. Is that daylight passing through a screen or something?

This is the kind of picture that makes me go out and continue taking pictures...very cool. :thumbup:

Love it! It's things like that I tend to miss.
Must admit I can see something that looks like a woman, although it must just be a bug as it's crawling up the blind! :D

Cool shot :thumbup: I also see the eye of a hurricane in there, go figure, I'm from Florida, I got a good eye for that! :boogie:

M @ k o said:
Cool shot :thumbup: I also see the eye of a hurricane in there, go figure, I'm from Florida, I got a good eye for that! :boogie:

lol, i'm starting wonder if i PS'd thing and forgot :lmao:

cool shot JM! love the composition :) nicely executed :)
tfs

wow... i almost missed this....glad i didnt.... i just love the way you make something that could be considered ordinary, and take a shot, a create magic to the point that it looks like something else totally different...

you can take people away from the "normal" and slide them into the unknown.
this is an example of your talent... all your shot are ones that make me stop and think...look.... ponder.....
you can sure inspire creativity in others, jonmikal.... what a gift. !!

aprilraven said:
wow... i almost missed this....glad i didnt.... i just love the way you make something that could be considered ordinary, and take a shot, a create magic to the point that it looks like something else totally different...

you can take people away from the "normal" and slide them into the unknown.
this is an example of your talent... all your shot are ones that make me stop and think...look.... ponder.....
you can sure inspire creativity in others, jonmikal.... what a gift. !!

I agree with April. Another inspirational photo. I would never have seen that. Awesome Jon.

thanks all and thank you A/R and chiller for your thoughtful comments.

Excellent photography. I like much the stairs, in special when it appears the human element. Greetings.

Excelente fotografía. Me gustan mucho las escaleras, en especial cuando aparece el elemento humano. Saludos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back