Window shopping....

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Hi everyone, back from San Francisco where I had such a good time I mostly left my cameras in the hotel room. I did manage to get some photos, but not too many, didn't really do the touristy things so none of those shots. I really enjoyed window shopping too.......

reflections.jpg

medium.jpg

There is just something about these that I like, hope you like them too!! :blushing:

VERY cool! I can't decide if I like the first one or second one better. I keep flipping back and forth between them.

ahhh...reflections. i've been relunctant to post any but after seeing yours i'm going for it. these are very good Carolyn!!!

Excellent shots Photo Gal. I really dig the first one.

these are really cool....at first it took me a minute to tell if it was reflections..or if you had superimposed two pics...very cool....love this..

Wow, thanks elsapet, you are always so kind!! : )
Jon, can't wait to see yours!! tyvm : )
Chiller thank you and glad you dig it as I do too!! : )
Aprilraven thank you, thank you!! : )
Cruzin, well dang I am speechless!! :)
Raymond you are so sweet!! : )

Nice shot's, I particularly like the second one. Although it's a mannequin I like the wistful look on her face, like she's pining for a lost love or thinking about her regrets!

Either that or it's the good old perplexed canine head tilt! I'm guilty of striking that pose myself from time to time!

Nice work!

Laudrup :)

Most reactions

Back