Wine - First post here

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki, this is the first image ive submitted here, and it is'nt my best, was just quite proud of it.

wine.jpg

I may have a black and white version made soon.

And if you want to take the picture and edit it, be my guest.

Finally someone else that likes to take photos at crazy angles! Actually I think I do that because I can never get the horizon straight - If you can't beat them, join them :mrgreen:

One other comment - you have a really dark patch just behind the neck of the bottle. I think the photo would be much improved if you removed it.

triggerhappy said:
Finally someone else that likes to take photos at crazy angles! Actually I think I do that because I can never get the horizon straight - If you can't beat them, join them :mrgreen:

One other comment - you have a really dark patch just behind the neck of the bottle. I think the photo would be much improved if you removed it.

Well, to be honest, this was a Im bored so im just gonna shoot randomly shot :p

As for the angle...Ive always tried to do the odd angels, but never had a good subject for it.

And dark patch...how could I remove it without ruining the whole picture?
Clone stamp can only do so much :(

Oki, here it is in black and white...which one do you like best? colour or black and white...I then may try and take it to a nearbye cafe and see if theyd like to put it up...:)

wine2.jpg

Arti, bw is much better!

No, I wasn't suggesting you should clone it out. I was suggesting that you might try and take it again without the dark stuff in the background.

triggerhappy said:
Arti, bw is much better!

No, I wasn't suggesting you should clone it out. I was suggesting that you might try and take it again without the dark stuff in the background.

:( can't, it was a one time shot :( Hmm....guess itll have to stay.

Thanks for the comments Trigger!

i'd have to agree with most of the other people that posted ... though the original shot is very nice i prefer the b&w one

Nice Arty! :) I like the cooky angle. I would suggest making the background less busy, and sharpening this up a bit with a USM in Photoshop. 500%, 0.2, 0 would work well.

Most reactions

Back