Wine Splash

cenote

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time playing with remote flash and "staged" shots. Kind of proud of this one.
Any ideas on how to maybe totally get rid of the "glare" of the flash on the side? Played around with LR, and got it to this point.
Thanks for input.
$Wine Glass Splash.jpg

It looks nice to me. The glass apears to be very slightly tilted to the left and the background looks waterspoted or? As for the glare I used the clone stamp tool and got this but actualy liked the glare from the flash.
$Wine Glass Splash1.jpg

The idea is good (but not new :)).
I would try to add a story to this photo.

I agree, figuring out the technical stuff first, than have a idea I want to do. But its a shot, I may only get one.

What kind of wine is that? Looks more like Kool-Aid. :D

Looks pretty good. I've done lots of "fun" stuff like this myself, and have noticed that the best way to ruin a shot like this is to have dust/smudges, etc. on the glass or background, so really watch out for that. I'm not saying I see any here (pic is too small) but just making a general statement.

What kind of wine is that? Looks more like Kool-Aid. :D

Looks pretty good. I've done lots of "fun" stuff like this myself, and have noticed that the best way to ruin a shot like this is to have dust/smudges, etc. on the glass or background, so really watch out for that. I'm not saying I see any here (pic is too small) but just making a general statement.

mmmmmm, Kool-Aid!

Looks pretty good!

Spilling wine is alcohol abuse and you have to go to meetings for that. cool idea for a picture but like cynicaster mentions, use kool-aid or food coloring.

Most reactions

Back