Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
125-American-Bittern-weir-cvt-f (2).jpg

209-woodstork-water-cvt-f (2).jpg

285-GBH-hunting-cvt-f (2).jpg

307-Limpkin-hunting-cvt-f (2).jpg

360-Limpkin-ducks-hunting-cvt-f (2).jpg

568-GBH-big-splash-cvt1-f (2).jpg

Sounds like a good name for a fried chicken restaurant!

Nice set of pictures.

How long did you have to wait for the birds to show up?

You really don't have to wait, they're there all the time. I'm starting to tire of taking pictures of them, it feels like I'm just taking the same photographs time after time. I doubt that I'll be posting nearly as much in the future.

Nice set of pictures.

In Tuscaloosa, Alabama; when I lived there we had a place named "Wings & Things". Guess someone agrees with you! :)

I'm always late off the starting line. :048:

You really don't have to wait, they're there all the time. I'm starting to tire of taking pictures of them, it feels like I'm just taking the same photographs time after time. I doubt that I'll be posting nearly as much in the future.

Nice set of pictures.

In Tuscaloosa, Alabama; when I lived there we had a place named "Wings & Things". Guess someone agrees with you! :)

I'm always late off the starting line. :048:

I just recently saw egrets at the marsh and they were so far away an not really accessible for a closer shot. I think it has to do with the grassy/tree shore line they prefer vs almost all cattails where most of the trails are, so I am just amazed at the different wading birds you have captured.

You won't be posting as much as far as the birds or just in general? :|

[QUOTE="Mikhal,

I just recently saw egrets at the marsh and they were so far away an not really accessible for a closer shot. I think it has to do with the grassy/tree shore line they prefer vs almost all cattails where most of the trails are, so I am just amazed at the different wading birds you have captured.

You won't be posting as much as far as the birds or just in general? :|[/QUOTE

What I call a marsh is probably much smaller in size and different compared to your marsh. Here, there are a series of shallow ponds and weirs that create what looks like a marsh with shallow water, reeds and of course all the birds and gators. It's actually an old golf course that's turned into somewhat of a sanctuary. Between ponds and weir's it's maybe 20 meters across so I have no trouble getting close to them. I'll take a few pictures of the layout next time I'm out to giver you a better idea of what I'm talking about.
I probably won't be posting as much of either since most of my pictures are of birds. I think I'll only post the best of the best so my posts will be limited.

great set

Most reactions

Back