7 _MG_9327.jpg
8 _MG_9405.jpg

9 _MG_9481.jpg

10 _MG_9534.jpg

11 IMG_9166.jpg

12 IMG_9169.jpg

And a good time was had by all!

Excellent story-telling!

What do you think of composition and lighting? These images are very challenging because at the dance club, the room was pretty dark and people were packed.

If it is a reportage I think you kept hitting the same note too many times. They dance. Ok. They dance. Ok. They dance, and they still dance. They drink. They dance. So...as a reportage I miss where, why, when.

As single photographs I really think lighting is ok in all of them.
Composition vary from one to one. In some it's not working to my eyes (i.e.: n. 1,3,4). Sometimes the angle gives a really weird perspective of people, which I don't like when thw whole body is involved (i.e.: n. 3,5,7).
Somes are really good both for composition and meaning. I love them 'cause they're not only nice, but they TELL a story and give me a meaning beyond being images.
I love n. 6, 8, 10. I especially love n. 8. BEAUTIFUL STORIES inside this pics. It tells a lot. I really like it.

For a lot of these I wonder "what's the point?" E.G. in #11 you have a bunch of people at a bar. Big deal.

I also think the ones that "work" would be improved by some careful cropping. The one that stands out is #3, where I think you should zoom in on the girl and the guys on either side of her. It makes for an interesting contrast with her 'free and easy' look aimed to her right balanced by their almost choreographed parallel structure aimed in the opposite direction. If you could just do something about the guy behind her right arm.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back