Winter Reading

schumionbike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
149961_851189901541_9024454_47377113_1125085_n.jpg

Iknow nothing about this picture but really love photography lol no kidding love the pic my a hair underexposed maybe

Sorry to say, but it looks like a dreary day with an underexposed photo. When I read winter, I think cold and snow. I know not all locations have snow for the winter, so this is just my opinion.

Also, maybe focus on the book a little more, not the windows so much.

P.S. I see you are from Houston, so much for the cold and snow in winter. ;)

I didn't say reading was fun :) I am studying for the bar exam coming up in February so yeah :( Oh, and I'm in Connecticut now so yeah it's getting cold but no snow yet. Thanks for commmenting though!! Here is another photo taken shortly before this. I just feel like putting on the dreary look :)

149961_851189906531_9024454_47377114_1332448_n.

I actually like your second colored shot considerably better. The first seems to underexposed... despite the moody look you were going for.

The first image is really creative and the best rendition for such image is black and white, as per my opinion; actually it would have been better if vertically framed; then that would symbolize how great we grow with reading; since book is kept flat, it would contrast a vertical shot giving a punch; the second image has lost the significance of the book, especially it is not in focus. Take this as just another point of view, because i respect others' view points even though they contradict mine

Regards :D

Most reactions

Back