Winter Sales

nkmaurer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any interesting ideas for promotions to help boost sales during the winter months??

Family portraits for holiday cards. The last few weeks of December has often been one of my busiest times of the year...but I do wish that people would book earlier than that.

I'm not sure of the best way to tie that into a promotion though.

I have definitely done a lot with Christmas cards over the last month or so, but I was thinking about all the holidays are over. Like Jan-March time period

I have some I have had a real hard time doing this myself. I have however started placing ads in local papers, and I rented a glass enclosed stand at the local mall to put some of my work in, and placed some brochures in holders on the outside of the glass.

Special for wedding engagement announcements and newborn baby portraits taken right in the hospital within 24 hours of delivery.

Special for wedding engagement announcements and newborn baby portraits taken right in the hospital within 24 hours of delivery.

gotta have a pretty open schedule for that, way to be there for the customer. That builds an awesome relationship that could bennifit down the road.

gotta have a pretty open schedule for that, way to be there for the customer. That builds an awesome relationship that could bennifit down the road.

Well you have a little bit of wiggle room. Most new moms stay in the hospital at least 24 hours. Usually longer. So once you get the call, let them know when you expect to be done with your regular appointments for the day and come in afterwards. They're not going anywhere for a day or two.

Well you have a little bit of wiggle room. Most new moms stay in the hospital at least 24 hours. Usually longer. So once you get the call, let them know when you expect to be done with your regular appointments for the day and come in afterwards. They're not going anywhere for a day or two.

Good point. We had twins that were premature (by two weeks) so we had to stay for a week.

Most reactions

Back