Winter storm, cont.

perylousdemon

TPF owns my soul...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Told you I had a couple more. Here they are.

1) It's not completely in focus, but I thought the way the water froze like beads was pretty cool.
390419465_6e5e1c3d6f_o.jpg

2) A teasel coated in ice.
390420310_5e46ed1046_o.jpg

3) I pretty much just took this picture to give people some idea of how much ice we had.
390420311_92e775d82b_o.jpg

4) This one reminded me of something from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, so I titled it "The White Witch's Reign."
390420316_5dd9779e73_o.jpg

And that's all. :)

the first one is amazing(would be even better in foucus but it is still cool)

the first one is amazing(would be even better in foucus but it is still cool)

Thank you. I was rather disappointed that it didn't turn out clear, but I guess I can't win 'em all. :lol:

You "pretty much just took" Photo 3?
I am glad you did!
I find that one is the best of the bunch here!!!

And I have only ever ONCE seen everything coated in ice like this in all my life (and that has lasted fairly long already). Only ONCE --- which was some 6 years ago). At the time, OF COURSE, I had to be out with the camera to capture the sight and send the photos home, for other members of my family have so far NEVER seen this phenomenon! NEVER!

You "pretty much just took" Photo 3?
I am glad you did!
I find that one is the best of the bunch here!!!

And I have only ever ONCE seen everything coated in ice like this in all my life (and that has lasted fairly long already). Only ONCE --- which was some 6 years ago). At the time, OF COURSE, I had to be out with the camera to capture the sight and send the photos home, for other members of my family have so far NEVER seen this phenomenon! NEVER!

I've only seen it a couple times, myself. The first time, I didn't have a camera to take pictures with, and the second time, it was nighttime and the ice was melted by morning. I got lucky this time. Thanks for the comment. :)

Most reactions

Back