Winter sunset.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was cold but worth the trip out to shoot this evening.

1)
Overholser_sunset-29-HDR.jpg

2)
Overholser_sunset-37-HDR.jpg

3)
Overholser_sunset-48.jpg

Thank you all. I agree with #1. I have seen a lot of people photograph this building but none from this angle. I can only get this sunset photo in January from that angle.

Nice images here I like #1 the best . Is it some kind of damn?

Very nice set, Ron. I, too, like #1 best. Love the reflection in the windows and how the sun peaks from behind the cloud. Nice control on the light there, it's just right. Interesting also how you knew to wait until that time of year to capture the building from that angle. They all look great.

Very nice set, Ron. I, too, like #1 best. Love the reflection in the windows and how the sun peaks from behind the cloud. Nice control on the light there, it's just right. Interesting also how you knew to wait until that time of year to capture the building from that angle. They all look great.

Thank you @K9Kirk. Just knowing that the sun rises and sets at different spots on the horizon each day and season. But if you aren't sure, there are apps, like Photopills that will help you as well. This one I just knew that the sun needed to set about as far Southwest as possible to get this shot.

Would be a nice spot for a flash photo shoot.

Most reactions

Back