Winter trees from my back deck

outlier

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are two shots from my back deck. One was overcast on the day it snowed. The second is my first ever attempt at a panorama. It is composed of six shots in portrait from a tripod and stitched in PS CS2

WintersDaycopy.jpg

panoramacopy.jpg

C & C is most welcome. I'm trying to get better.

Wow, that first panorama of yours tells me I should try to do that one day, too. I like it. Also the sun came out for your pano, which gives it all a bit more colours. Nice!

We had three days of winter here, too (until yesterday), but never do we get those amounts of snow!

Nice shots,,,the weather in Calgary has been just right this week, the combination of hoar,frost,and a light skiff of snow is making for some picture postcard tree images.

Wow, that first panorama of yours tells me I should try to do that one day, too. I like it. Also the sun came out for your pano, which gives it all a bit more colours. Nice!

We had three days of winter here, too (until yesterday), but never do we get those amounts of snow!

Thanks for the comments Lafoto!

I was shocked at how easy the panorama was to do. I'm still new at it and it has lots of problems, some of which I reduced with cropping, but overall I was pleased with how simple the software is for putting this together. Note the first photo used a bit of desaturation. The overcast sky gave the scene a solemn air anyway so I just went with it and got rid of the tiny bit of color that was showing.

Most reactions

Back