*Toned Down Blue Version Edit
vevgp1.jpg

EV-4 to EV+2 @half Step .5
2wpqbmp.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! The sky is beautiful.

Regards,
Jake

Very nice shot, i like the sky as well, the HDR look like natural or not overdone, good job.

NICE shot,,for me the sky is a bit too blue,which takes my attention away from the overall scene.
:)

I agree about the blues. It's really hard to find a nice medium between blown out blue and boring gray though.

Where did the clouds come from? I don't see any in the 18 shots you took in the PP window.

I agree about the blues. It's really hard to find a nice medium between blown out blue and boring gray though.

Where did the clouds come from? I don't see any in the 18 shots you took in the PP window.

I added them in using clouds brushes

here's a toned down blue version
vevgp1.jpg

Clouds brushes?

Yes I have many different brush set's in photoshop clouds,lightning,space nebulas,stars,moon brush,planets set, etc.. The clouds brush set I have has about 27 different clouds to select from and size etc.. I also have storm cloud set that adds that thunderstorm look.

here's a link to some of those brush sets
Cloud Brush

Last edited:
Very interesting...thanks!

Here's an HDR I did a while back this was just going back to what I had told you 3 AEB shot's EV2 (2,0,-2) and using a star brush, galaxy brush.

4968550337_c271da357f_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back