Winter

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out for a walk yesterday afternoon and took those pictures. The temperature was probably around -25 or lower and I was surprised that the battery didn't die after I walked around for like 40 minutes but the LCDs were acting weird though :D

IMG_084c.jpg

IMG_081c2.jpg

IMG_088c.jpg

IMG_095c.jpg

IMG_093c.jpg

The low, low sun makes the last one special. The centred horizon takes that away again. I think, the amount of sky and branches on the left are not so important for this scene, so there is cropping potential to "re-compose" in post...

I'd also think about how much sky is needed in the fourth ... the splash of warmth (colour temperaturewise) by the evening sunlight on that one lone tree is nice.

The first is a nice "modern architecture" photo, enchanced by the reflection.

I expected to see photos from SWEDEN ... now I see photos from CANADA?
What have I missed?

The low, low sun makes the last one special. The centred horizon takes that away again. I think, the amount of sky and branches on the left are not so important for this scene, so there is cropping potential to "re-compose" in post...

I'd also think about how much sky is needed in the fourth ... the splash of warmth (colour temperaturewise) by the evening sunlight on that one lone tree is nice.

The first is a nice "modern architecture" photo, enchanced by the reflection.

I expected to see photos from SWEDEN ... now I see photos from CANADA?
What have I missed?

Yeah I probably need to learn how to crop my own photos better or simply learn how to get good composition in the first place lol. Thanks for pointing out :wink:

Well I moved to Regina, Canada like two months ago so I can no longer take any pictures of Stockholm, at least for awhile, sorry :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back