Wire Dude: Singin' in the Rain

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I posted the first picture of Gauge in the rain someone made a comment that inspired me to try this. I wish I could have frozen the rain a bit more but alas that will have to wait until I get more flash, hopefully he will be up for a reshoot :)

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Singin' in the Rain

Too cute! lol!

Thanks Charlie :)

So Gauge shows us his debonaire side - nice!

Judi, you have the makings of a book here - very inventive and interesting. So don't get rid of any of the shots. I can just see it... The life of Gauge, and his adventures in the land of the Thicks (that's us).

I was just thinking the same thing...you're on to something here.;) You will have a nice set of shots w/ these. I'm sure there is an audience that would hang these.

So Gauge shows us his debonaire side - nice!

Judi, you have the makings of a book here - very inventive and interesting. So don't get rid of any of the shots. I can just see it... The life of Gauge, and his adventures in the land of the Thicks (that's us).

I was just thinking the same thing...you're on to something here.;) You will have a nice set of shots w/ these. I'm sure there is an audience that would hang these.

Wow, thanks so much Paul and Mishele! I have zero clue where to even start with something like that but I think it would be beyond cool :)
Perhaps I'll do some research while we learn more about Gauge.

Paul, LOVE the Thicks idea! Will keep that one in my back pocket if you don't mind ;)

When we were doing this shot yesterday we didn't realize how appropriate it was, it was freezing rain overnight, raining now and supposed to snow this afternoon lol
Monday morning bump cause we all know weekends are slow around here :)

Hmmm, I think we have a star in the making here.
Great idea by Paul - "Land of the Thicks".
Have a BAFTA (...British Academy for Filament and Twisty Art)
:smileys::band::smileys:

Haha, thanks RobN! That's awesome :)

Thanks Federico! I totally had to Google Danbo but I remember him!
It would be insanely cool if Gauge caught on imho :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back