wireless flash and sb600

Why not just save up a little more and go for the 800? Then you could take full advantage of the CLS from Nikon....

Seriously its the coolest thing since sliced bread!!!

Because I just got the 600. I will save and get the 800 or another 600 at some point but I want to be able to use flash off the camera now.

When you do get another flash go with the 800 so that you can control both flashes with TTL. :) I cant stop raving about the CLS system. :)

Do a search on the forum within the last 90 days for ebay triggers. There have been discussions where they were talking wireless (much preferred IMO) hotshoe triggers for about $40USD. I'm fairly sure that Big Mike has them or certainly has knowledge of them.

When you do get another flash go with the 800 so that you can control both flashes with TTL. :) I cant stop raving about the CLS system. :)

I'm pretty sure the CLS system is from D80 bodies and up.

As long as you have the SB-800 as the commander it will work. You just cant use the on camera flash... D80 and above you can use the built in flash.... Or so I've been told. Never got to try CLS with my D50.

Yeah, those ebay triggers are ok, but the range is usually not that great and they are somewhat unreliable...I've used them. I now use PocketWizards...there's obviously a reason for this. PWs are EXPENSIVE, but they work every time...period.

Do a search on the forum within the last 90 days for ebay triggers. There have been discussions where they were talking wireless (much preferred IMO) hotshoe triggers for about $40USD. I'm fairly sure that Big Mike has them or certainly has knowledge of them.

Yeah i read a few threads but was still unsure. How do you connect the sync cord if the sb-600 doesnt have a jack port?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back