Wireless sync options?

Nickk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just out of curiosity does anyone have experience with the eyefi cards or anything similar? I just discovered that the $60 wireless adapter isn't an option with the d800....:grumpy:
I read a great idea online about streaming pics to an iPad or laptop at an event ( like a part or wedding reception) as you shoot. Just for fun not for previewing personally rather for guests to see during the event as you shoot away. Maybe even to one of the tv's or something.
Im wondering what kind of lag/latency there is involved with raw or jpegs transferring over.

I've had no personal experience, but I heard (on here I believe) that transferring 36mp raw images from a D800 with the eye-fi card were horribly slow.

Best,
Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just recently had an issue like this. I can't tether to Lightroom via a USB cord. So I was trying wireless. EyeFi card sucks. It's ridiculous. I can imagine that the huge files on the 36 mp d800 would suck the life out of it. Camranger might be your best bet. For me, I can't justify the cost. But it looks like I'll be chimping for now, until I get a 5DMKII

Most reactions

Back