Wish list...

EleanorW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I spent an hour today at the camera store when I went to pick up my new camera bag... holy did I hit the motherload for finding a sales guy who knows Sony's and more then I can remember about Minolta lenses. I now have a wish list of used minolta lenses I would really like. I wonder though... does any one think there's a lens fairy out there? If I put my wish list under my pillow, will I find one? :D :D :D

Well you can try.

I have a whole bunch of Minolta lenses that will go up on ebay in the next couple months.

That includes a 250mm mirror...

Damn, I hear everyone talking about Minoltas. My grandfather had one along with his Olympus but when my dad got them after he died, the Minolta didn't work so he threw it out. I wish I got to see it. Would have been nice to have such a well known camera. At least I still have the Olympus OM-4...

Big, or should I call you mini-Moose, it's not so much the camera as it is the lenses. Minolta had beautiful lenses. Beautiful enough that they made lenses for Leica.

And yes, Eleanor, you may PM me. But to be honest I usually get better money off of ebay than when dealing with known people. People tend to go a bit nuts with auctions and it pays. For the seller anyway.

Before you put them on Ebay, could you maybe post them on TPF. I'm sure there's alot of us that may be very interested in what you have.

Before you put them on Ebay, could you maybe post them on TPF. I'm sure there's alot of us that may be very interested in what you have.

Probably not. Sorry but I want to get the best money and, so far, it seems to come from ebay.

It's called auction fever, I think.

I know what you mean.

I have an exclusive to TPF camera deal in the Buy/Sell forum right now....but no takers (Nikon D1X). In another week it goes on Amazon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back