Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...as some of you may remember, I was the proud mommy of a bouncing baby canon 50mm 1.8 this spring, which broke and died on the floor of the church a few weeks later during the shooting of my very first wedding. Well, I just took the plunge again (I have two portrait shoots coming up, and only have one lens) and went to the bottom of the page and clicked on the B&H button so I could give TPF the credit, and I purchased a brand new 50mm. Now please..will y'all say some prayers that this one actually LASTS!!!!?? :)

I'm all excited now. I can't wait to see the UPS man! :)

Woohoo :cheer: Congrats Momma, don't drop it and you'll be fine :D I love that lens! I look forward to seeing your portrait shoots as well!

I'm looking forward to DOING the portrait shoots! No set dates yet on either of them, though. The senior I'm donig might not be til fall, and I'm gonna set the little one up tonight when I talk to her aunt. :)

Somehow I think the new baby might become surgically attached to your hip - you won't let it out of your sight! :lol:

Congrats on getting these jobs, too - looks like things are picking up. I'm happy for you, I know you've been trying to get things started for a while now. :D

Hey I was dropped a few times as a baby and I turned out okay. My mom just sits backs and laughs now. :(

mountainlander said:
I think this may be your problem here. Corry, lenses tend last a bit longer if you don't bounce them!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But I thought it LIKED do bounce on the church floor!!!!

Like this ------> :smileys:

core_17 said:
But I thought it LIKED do bounce on the church floor!!!!

Like this ------> :smileys:

well in science class they always told us the best way to figure things out is to try them...my hypothesis on this one would've been correct (score!) and i personally would've experimented with someone else's lens but hey, now the rest of us know that lenses don't bounce. so thanks!

p.s. good luck with this one and remember what you learned from the experiment ;) , have fun with it!!! :D

Why should we be saying prayers if you've got butterfingers Corey? :lol: :razz:

I'm sure you'll be more careful so good luck with it. :)

you're a bad mommy you know? You dropped your baby :( I would not like to be your baby :(

:D

I need some of LaFoto's celebration emoticons, but I suppose these will have to do...

:smileys: :wav: :smileys: :wav:

:cheers: :headbang: :afro: :camera: :band:

IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!!! :) :) I'll be off to take the first pictures in just a moment. :)

Insure it Corry, don't take it outside until it's insured :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back