Wish me luck

Let me get this straight...you used grossly outdated film, that had been stored in undesirable conditions. And you went out on a freezing day and were doubtless physically uncomfortable while shooting.

That about cover it? :mrgreen:

And....how shocking! You're disappointed in the results!

Here's a suggestion: next time you want to try something new, you might want to untie that one hand from behind your back. ;) You just might have a better outcome.

This film is long past being worth anything - it appears mostly fogged and discolored. There's doesn't appear to be anything wrong with a couple of the frames, however, that better lighting conditions wouldn't have helped. Bad film can still surprise you.

How sad to think you unwittingly set yourself for failure in this way and now think digital is the only way to go. :razz:

Buy some fresh film, wait for a nicer day, and get out there and try again!

Terri,

I bought a b/w roll, which is 1/2 used (but it was on the same day, so it will probably also suck). As the camera is on indefinite loan to me, I'm definitely going to try again.

It wasn't a complete faliure...I had fun :)

But, the digital is still better--instant results! Hey, waddaya want, I'm American!

jocose said:
Terri,

I bought a b/w roll, which is 1/2 used (but it was on the same day, so it will probably also suck). As the camera is on indefinite loan to me, I'm definitely going to try again.

It wasn't a complete faliure...I had fun :)

But, the digital is still better--instant results! Hey, waddaya want, I'm American!
What's that got to do with it? :lmao: So am I - dedicated film geek and lover of alternative photographic techniques! Goofy boy.... anyway, glad you're gonna try again! :thumbup:

jocose said:
I was referring to the need for instant gratification...it's the American way!
I knew you were! :lol: I just try to avoid that compulsion - makes me soft! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back