wish me luck :)

binga63

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not a big one on self promotion, frankly I suck at it...but yesterday I got off my butt and put myself out there...You see I have Parkinson's and have also been, slowly over the past few years, shooting what I call my bucket list series...it's is a simple process but I get varying expressions from my subjects...facial expression is what is lost because of the condition...hence the reasoning behind the shots...I've now ramped up the shoots ( 40+ people in 2 days at the end of feb) with the intention of raising awareness of the condition and maybe raise some funds for research....this is one from my bucket list ....wish me luck

wish me luck by Chris Crossley, on Flickr

Chris,
from the bottom of my heart I wish you a good luck!
:icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug:
p6415.gif

Good luck Chris! (although I don't think you need luck ;) ) What an awesome way to express yourself and raise awareness, you have amazing talent and I can't wait to see the results! Will keep you in my thoughts :)

What a fun and exciting challange! Lots of good luck vibes heading your way. I'm sure looking forward to seeing your results.

I really enjoy your work, your subjects and style always make me look at your photos for much longer than I normally would. I love this concept you're working on and how you've found a way to use your talent to raise public awareness. Sending good thoughts your way!

Chris, you have an awesome talent, and there's always something to learn every time I see one of your images. Profoundly sorry that you're suffering with the disease, but also very impressed that you're apparently not letting it get you down. Do you mind my saying that your're an inspiration? :icon_hug:

Best of luck. It sounds like a great and worthwhile project.

I'm in too. Best of luck for sure!

Chris, you're one of the best portrait artists I've seen. You'll nail it. Luck isn't what you need. You just need a little confidence and you'll do fantastically.

Terrific; I'll be very interested to see this series progress. My grandmother, aunt and father all had Parkinson's; I truly admire your determination to make a difference with your art as you face the progression of this disease.

Wow! Best of luck with this project. I'm so excited to see what you produce! I could look at your work all day.

You rock.
Squirrels

Strange, interesting photo. I like it.

I love it! Good luck! :smile:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back