Wishing you all...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, a Wonderful Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate this couple of weeks ahead.

Let there be Peace and Love on Earth!:heart:

Thanks Mitica! A happy happy holiday to everyone from me too - it's my last day at work until next year so..... [slade]It's Chrrrrriiiisssttttmmmasssssss![/slade]

:)

happy whatever to you too Mitica! and everyone else too! I'll have to come see you with the Phoenix Symphony sometime. i have never been to a symphony, but I have always wanted to, just never made the effort. it would probably make a great date, as i'm sure my wife would love it. it would also be fun because I would kind of know someone helping to make all that beautiful music!

did you just call me a Fairy Boy?

thanks mitica... merry christmas tidings to one and all...ya'll all feel like family to me....( of course, that may not always be a compliment to you, since i have family in prison, should be in prison...some on the run...some making moonshine...some making money legally..some illegally....good ones bad ones upside down ones... fun and not so fun... loving or gruff... friendly and b*tchy.... good and bad... ripe and some a bit off....)

but as with all family, you love them at the hoildays, and that makes ya'll no exception.... with deep laughter and love, happy holidays!

may we have many more together..... ( and no one lick the gravy spoon...)

Happy, um.....Merry, er.....Hope everyone has a great day :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back