Wisteria

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's 4:30 in the morning, I've been up most of the night, lately playing with some photos and feeling the urge to post something. This one didn't really capture the grip this overgrown Wisteria had on this old house but I thought I'd run it by you. In person it looked like the house was crying for relief. The front corners of the house was a crazy place to plant Wisteria vines. I think they are the largest I've ever seen.

Florida208123AdjResz3.jpg

Wow, those are some big ones. Wisteria is like the plague. The plague with pretty flowers, but the plague nonetheless.

You are correct eminart. They're noted for pulling down all but the most sturdy structures. They can be trained and forced to grow as a small tree. I've long thought about trying it but it just hasn't happened yet.

Wow. The inclusion of the shadow of the tree into your composition sooo enhances the feeling of oppression on that little house. That was so cleverly seen and taken!

What made the sky this incredible blue?

Thank you, LaPhoto. I did my best to get the tree shadow incorporated into the picture; I'm glad I did because I was disappointed with the capture of the vine. I think most of the sky color came from increasing saturation trying to bring out the vine.

Great shot! I love how the shadow flows into the little house with the surrounding trees. Great composition with a good point of view, wonderful colours and details! Great work! :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back