Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WW6b1UM1SaqccHV5+sG5qw_thumb_49e4_Fotor_Fotor.jpg

With Bells On

Aye Mates,
I got out for a walk with TRAD and MAC this afternoon on a forest comprised of 7700 acres. The bells on their collars help me to keep track o' the lads when I don't have them in sight. TRAD is five years old and is the sire of MAC now 8 months old. These retrievers are nearly constant companions to me and are grand working dogs.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER

They look like mighty fine companions. Healthy and happy to be in their element :)

For a dog, nothing is better than patrolling the territory with their human. It's what they live for.

If you want to get a dog to like you, take him for a walk. He'll figure that since you're on patrol with him, you must be part of the pack.

A very perceptive and endearing portrait.

For a dog, nothing is better than patrolling the territory with their human. It's what they live for.

If you want to get a dog to like you, take him for a walk. He'll figure that since you're on patrol with him, you must be part of the pack.

A very perceptive and endearing portrait.

Aye Mate,
They are definitely pack animals in their overall behavior. I have worked with Labs o'er 35 years and I love every moment I spend with these incredible dogs.

Mike

A beautiful image Mick, as I always say Dogs are family and you have two great lovable ones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back