Wolf!!!!!

Looks like a wolf in very rough shape indeed, mange on his fur and looks a bit on the thin side.

I'd still be very proud of the shot, wolves are very elusive critters and whilst they can also be very curious they tend to fit into that group where by if humans are within their habitat they tend to keep very out of sight of humans (whilst those with less experience tend to be more curious though will typically still keep great distance).

Looks like a wolf in very rough shape indeed, mange on his fur and looks a bit on the thin side.

I'd still be very proud of the shot, wolves are very elusive critters and whilst they can also be very curious they tend to fit into that group where by if humans are within their habitat they tend to keep very out of sight of humans (whilst those with less experience tend to be more curious though will typically still keep great distance).
Thank you it stopped and went right by around 10 cars and they all stopped and where just watching it.

Too bad the mange is that bad he would have looked really good nice black one

Too bad about the mange and rough appearance, but just seeing one is pretty rare, glad you had your camera at the ready. I've never had a camera when I've seen one.

Too bad about the mange and rough appearance, but just seeing one is pretty rare, glad you had your camera at the ready. I've never had a camera when I've seen one.
it was my mom's third wolf!

Nice find and capture Logan!

Good job Logan. to bad you didn't have a big pot roast in the car to throw to it.

Good job Logan. to bad you didn't have a big pot roast in the car to throw to it.
Thank you. our friend is working with a rescue place. they just need to get permission to put out a live trap on the property.

Big congrats. Seeing one is something rare indeed. I hope it can get healthy and you can get another pic if it does.
Thank you. my friend here is working with a rescue to try to capture the wolf and treat it i have given them all the information i have on the wolf like the way it acted when we were around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back