Woman sued, shot wedding on Rebel XTi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am totally sounding like a biatch herel I get that. But I am soooo sick of people who talk and talk and talk, and have nothing to show.

Bennielou, please stop posting in this thread. Your condescending tone is really pissing people off.

I see Ross, that you have no working examples. If you have crit , then give it.

I'm going to have to agree with bennielou on this one
josh's "portrait" pictures on his flickr are no where near anything bennielou has done so i don't see where any of his input was necessary. Josh is just constantly trying to stir things up with bennielou

And I am totally sounding like a biatch herel I get that. But I am soooo sick of people who talk and talk and talk, and have nothing to show.

How so? Please be exact.

I see Ross, that you have no working examples. If you have crit , then give it.

I am not claiming to be a professional. I never have and probably never will. I never said that I could do a better job nor even implied it.

I do know that you haven't been conducting yourself very professionally in this thread. That is why I posted that. I am not going to go through your posts and show you how you were being contradictory and condescending, because anyone who can read can see it.

I am giving you this advice not on your work, but on your attitude. My photography skills and examples have nothing to do with you alienating people on this site who are new to the hobby.

So please, stop attacking me as I did nothing other than ask you to leave this thread alone. (for the record, I am glad that we had friendly photogs shoot our wedding and not a biatch)

Bennielou, please stop posting in this thread. Your condescending tone is really pissing people off.

Nikkor wanted me to "give up: Or she would "expose me" Lol. Go for it chickie.

She also wanted to tell me how I do everything wrong. Have you seen her website? If not, check it out. Its worth it.

Anyway, this non starter wanted to threaten me. Go for it girl. Show me your metal. Don't just haunt my e-mail with your craziness. As I told you, I will expose you.

So go back to your photos of flowers and leave your jealousy at the wayside.

ByeBye girl. I'll post up the e-mail if need be. You are not welcome tortue people with your insecutities.

Ok, I am not sure what that rambling was supposed to mean... but I see that you have an extensive history on this site of putting your foot in your mouth, so i am done with this topic.

So then be done with it, if you aren't a full time wedding shooter.

I'd love to placate the wanna be's but I don't have time. You can't or won't give crit on given examples.

I'm not going to let you slither out of this. Either, tell me how it's done, with examples, or give me real crit or something. Don't just make this silly blanket statement.

I'd love to placate the wanna be's but I don't have time. You can't or won't give crit on given examples.

I'm not going to let you slither out of this. Either, tell me how it's done, with examples, or give me real crit or something. Don't just make this silly blanket statement.

Real crit on what?? :confused:
I'm really confused as to where you are going with this conversation/thread - first some out of context post about someone who goes by the name Nikkor online - and then something about crits with not context.

I still don't fully understand your grip from earlier since you appeared to agree with my post and yet disagreed with Derral and the other poster at the time even though all three of us was saying very similar things.

I am not attempting to slither out of anything... I am not sure what you are even reffering to. At no point during any of this recent back and forth have I said anything about your work...

are you just trolling now?

Ok, I am not sure what that rambling was supposed to mean... but I see that you have an extensive history on this site of putting your foot in your mouth, so i am done with this topic.

So tell me what you would to do. Should I have someone who is a total and complete crazy person giving me recs? I'll show you her website if you would like to see it.. Imagine them asking their friends to try to make you look like a A hole.

Now, imagine me, who doesn't care. I've got some crazy chick who thinks she can make me look bad. I have no idea why she cares so dang much.

She hides her website, and I totally disclose mine. Why? Because I am proud of what I do. Not everyone will like it, but at least I put it out there to see.

She, on the otherhand, hides her, and also hides behind many usernames.

I am not attempting to slither out of anything... I am not sure what you are even reffering to. At no point during any of this recent back and forth have I said anything about your work...

Sorry, I will admit to being totally freaked out by a stalker, but not in a crazy way. I wan't referring to you, I was referring to "who" and she knows her "she is."

I can't believe this thread is still going.

Don't you people realize this type of shows are a joke. The parties agree to be on TV and, in exchange, the shows pay whatever fines, costs, etc.

No one should ever look at the outcome of those cases as serious law!

Oh good Lord. Again welcome to my world. I am definately not dissing this poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back